Thursday 24 May 2007

Humble Beginnings...

I recall it was only a fortnight ago that I swore never to indulge myself with such fruitless writing. However, it has dawned upon me that the blogsphere’ is not a mere device used by simpletons to vent out their frustrations but a window of opportunity; a window of opportunity by which one may reach a broader audience and deeper criticisms.

ï

As I stand before the gorge of opportunity, I only pray that this may be a safe haven for profound and reflective discourse, as well as conversations outside the sober borders of mundane life. So as I venture out into what is unknown to me, may this be an enlightening journey; a journey which would lead me to a more liberal perspective.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the most profound thing ever written since Harry Potter...

Ares said...

But you do get the occasional simpleton.

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading ur posts... u write some interesting stuff! keep it up, i look fwd to ur next post.